Call for Authors
If you are interested in being an author, to publish your paper and to share your ideas in the field of Computer Graphics and Digital Image Processing, you are welcome to contact us
*Topics: Computer Graphics and Digital Image Processing (More Topics)
*Send your paper to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Presenter
If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper, you can choose to attend CGDIP 2022 as Presenter. Send email to email@example.com for further information.
*abstract: 250- 350 words
Call for Listener
You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Call for Reviewer
Experts in the area of Computer Graphics and Digital Image Processing are welcome to join the conference as reviewer. APISE will award certificate whose need it.
*Send your CV to us: email@example.com
1. File format: MS-PowerPoint (*.ppt) or Adobe PDF (*.pdf)
2. Time: About 15mins, including Q/A time.
3. Language: English
4. Fonts: Arial or Times New Roman
5, Dress code: Formal clothes
6. Facility: A laptop will be available in the conference room, presenters are suggested not use their own laptop. If presenters plan to use own laptop, please notify conference secretary via e-mail in advance and test the connection (It's better to bring any necessary adaptors) before session start.
7. Procedure: Copy the presentation file to conference laptop on the registration day. Contact the session chair(s) and introduce yourself to the session chair(s) before session starts. (Your paper ID, Name, Organization and Paper's title)
1. Poster Size: 1m*0.8m (height*width).
2. Language: English.
3. Color printing.
4.The poster should include: Paper ID, Conference Name’s Acronym, Significance of the research, the methods used, the main results obtained, and conclusions drawn.
5. Poster Template(Please contact conference secretary for poster template)
6. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive.
7. The conference organizer won't send/keep any posters after the conference.
1. Prepare a video (*.mp4) with 15 minutes, in English, present the work and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Prepare a PowerPoint with audio and send it to email@example.com.
3. Skype: Add Organizing Committee's Skype account in advance and make sure you are online before your presentation. Skype Account: APISE-Official